Re: Harp-L-Digest AND Harp-L Newsgroup

ah567@xxxxxxxxxxx (George W. Miklas) writes:

>>Anyone out there willing to be the spokesperson for Harp-L in the
>>News.announce.newsgroups newsgroup?
>
>Yes Chris:  What do I need to do?

I've got a file which I extracted from news that I'll send to you (if
you still want to do it) that explains the procedure to get a group
created (discussion, voting, and everything).

Just to be sure you know, you need access to the USENET to do this.

>>Any volunteers?
>>
>I would be glad to give it a try.

I'll mail you the file so you can look it over and see if you still
want to do it.

Thanks George!

BTW, hows the Harp-L tape coming along Joe?

Chris