Re: miss sax

>From: Randy.Lilleston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Randy Lilleston)
Date: 04 Jan 94 20:38:17 -0500
Subject: miss sax
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gang---

 Does anyone know if Mississippi Saxophone is still publishing? I subscribed
in September, received one issue, and haven't received another.

--Randy

Yes, we are still publishing. Due to a few combined problems and the
holidays we were, again, late with Vol.2 No.12 or the November/December
issue. A thousand apologies for any inconvinience we may have caused. After
some more last minute adjustments we got it off to the printer last week. We
are suppose to receive it back this Friday 1/7. With any luck everyone should
receive in the mail by the 15th. Again, my apologies. If there are any
questions, be sure to contact us by any means at your disposal.

Tim Moody, Editor
MississippiSaxophone

timm@xxxxxxxxxx

Delta Publications