Re: Easy

> From:          "Daniel Z. Frank 312.557.8734"
>
>     Has anyone out there listened to Big Walter's version of Easy.  It's on
>     that Rhino compilation.
>     Does anyone
>     know what equiptment he's using here, or even what album this tune
>     originally came from?

This was originally recorded for Sam Phillips' Sun label in the early
50s.  I doubt Phillips ever put it on an album, though I think it was
released as a single.  It has shown up on several compilation LPs and
CDs.  Can't help you re: his equipment.  EW

Eliot C. Williams
University of Wisconsin Medical School
ecwillms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx