INFO ON NEWSLETTER AND LESSONS

Just wanted to let you all know that there has been an excellent response to
The Harmonica Educator newsletter.  I send the newsletter to readers in the
U.S., England, and Australia. The Winter 1994 issue will have 39 pages!.   If
anyone wants some info on a subscription to the newsletter, and information
on chromatic harmonica lessons via cassette tapes for Beginning,
Intermediate, and Advanced players, please send me a private e-mail with your
"snail mail" address.

Richard Martin
Ri58066217
Editor, The Harmonica Educator newsletter