Re: Murphys

> Michael Carley: Thank you for the information on the Murphys.  I have
> located their names in a record catalogue. The problem so far being that
> it's only listed as available in the U.K.  I suspect that I'll be able to
> find someone that imports it directly into the U.S. if i look hard

It'll probably be quicker for me to nip out to Claddagh records just down
the street.

> enough.  My apologies to the listers for my indirect communication with
> Mr. Carley.  My initial attempts at direct communication have all bounced
> back.  I'm sure that I'll solve the problem soon.  I must say that

There was a problem with mail hereabouts. I've just got two/three days
worth of messages from the list in one go.

> name.  I do think it's out of print in the U.S. though.  Sorry for all
> the fuss about Irish harmonica.  FJM

About time someone made a fuss about it.

--
If chance supplied a loaf of white bread,          |m.carley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Two casks of wine and a leg of mutton,             |mjcarley@xxxxxxxxxxx