Re: Howard Levy stuff in uk?

Why I am I getting so many postings of the same information. Are folks not
sure that their messages are getting out and sending them more than once?

-0700 To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx From: haandruss@xxxxxxx (Harvey A. Andruss,
III) Reply-To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Howard Levy stuff in uk?

Love your posts, Joe, but in case no one has let you know, it's Winslow....

>I am not as eloquent as our fellow list members when it comes to specific
>technical descriptions of various embouchure techniques (Winston, please
>step up...), but I THINK that what I'm actually doing to bend while tongue
>blocking is making more use of my throat to alter the airflow.  (The Long
>Sentence Police are lookin' for me!) > >I'll wait for a more lucid answer
from Winston.

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx Harv
*Opinions my own*