Brendan Power\Harmonica Fats

Does anyone Know who Harmonica Fats is?  Any pertinent info appreciated.

Brendan Power questions:  Largely directed to the U.K. crowd but
and Over again.  I'm intrigued.  I know Mr. Power removes the draw valves
on his chromatics.  How were the chromatics used on the CD tuned?  I've
read the information available in HIP so I think I know what he used to
do, but what is he doing currently.  Were the diatonic harmonicas used on
this album standard Pro Valves?  I've always been intrigued by yhe
thought of playing Irish music on harmonica but this CD has put me over
the edge.  I've got to make one of these chromatics.  I'd also be
interested in any info on more traditional harmonica recordings of Irish
or Folk music.  I have read a lot of the archives postings on this
subject.  I once heard a Patrick Ball CD with Irish harmonica on it but
have never been able to figure out the title of the recording.  It was
recorded on Green Linnet Records here.  Does anyone have any guesses as
to the title of this recording? Are there any articles about Brendan
Power and or his techniques?  I'd be very interested in tracking down
copies of any material that exists.  Does Brendan Power tougne block, lip
block or both?  Thanks to any and all for any help I receive on any of
the above questions.  FJM

P.S to Winslow,  when's HIP 7 coming out?  I want to read the Brendan
Power interview.