Re: MISC

He plays through more than one amp.  Kevin at Kevin's Harps is the person
that told me Mr. Harman played a Pro the last time he saw him.  He talked
to James after the show and actually got to look at the back of the
amplifier verifying the presence of the single 15" speaker.  Now don't
get me wrong Kevin could be wrong.  He's pretty saavy when it comes to
amps but we all make mistakes.  A harmonica player out of Phoenix, Bill
Tarsha of the Rocket 88's plays through at least 4 different amps on a
regular basis.  Bassman reissue, 4-10 Concert, Super Reverb, and a black
face Twin Reverb.  I in no way meant to imply that the Vibroverb sighting
was incorrect.  Fender did make a single 15" brown Vibroverb of almost
the same vintage.  The mystery deepens.  2 amps or 1.  FJM