Re: Little Walter/mic

On the topic of equipment, I have been playing acoustic harmonica for quite a
while and am interested in getting an amplifier and microphone...  Anyone have
some input on good choices?  I have a fairly nice stereo - is it good to get an
an effects box and just plug into my  pre-amp?  If i get a combo amp, is it
worth getting a tube amp instead of a solid state amp? Anyway, any help will be
appreciated...
--
Tim Wong -- Tim_Wong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Seagate Technology   -   920 Disc Drive   -   Scotts Valley, CA 95066 USA

### OGATE Version 8 message trace and attachment information:
### MsgFileName: m:\mgate\outbound\1554.MSG
### Org Date:    08-17-94 02:04:26 PM
### From:        Tim Wong@SEAGATE
### To:          Harp-L @ WKUVX1.WKU.EDU @ INTERNET
### Subject:     Re: Little Walter/mic