Re: Gopher & All Music Guide

> What Jack fails to mention in his otherwise fine explanation of
> harmonigopher is that you need a local gopher server to log onto then you
> can go to the gopher.wku.edu address.  On my system I first type O for
> other to get to the address screen.  I understand that you can access the
> harmonigopher using mosaic but I've never done that because I already
> have a path that works.  Maybe someone out there who uses mosaic can
> explain.  FJM

OK, I give up. I can dial into wku.edu but when it comes back and wants
to know your user name and password what do you do? I have tried
anonymous for user id and my address for a password. What should I be doing.

Thanks people in advance for your help. It's appreciated.

Michael
morse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx