Re: new harper/tongue blocking

> Now, a question of my own.  Several people are familiar with Mr. Filisko's
> great modified harps; I'd like to add one of them to my ensemble.  No-one
> has mentioned up to now what they cost.  Are they pricier than, say, the
> SBS's?  (Considering the amount of work involved, I wouldn't be surprised if
> they were.)
> Dave.
> (witzany@xxxxxxxx)

It's up to Joe what they cost, since that's what he does for a living.
Only Joe can give you the correct price.  They are a bit on the
expensive side, but are well worth it, for one who preforms in a least a
semi-professional context.  If you were a professional guitarist would
you hesitate to spend $1200 on an instrument that would make you sound better?

-Chris M