Re: Joe Filisko

:teaches you something new and something you need to learn.  I'm sorry I'm
:gushing but I consider it a real privilege to know someone as talanted as
:Joe.

Don't apologise. Joe is a a unique individual and a rare contributor to the
harmonica world. It is not often that someone like Joe comes along, and his
talents need to be recognized. I call his harps, the Starivarius of the
Harmonica. That's because just like Antonio Stradivari, Joe handcrafts each
instrument, to precision, with care and craftsmanship that is unmatchable.
He is devoted to learning, playing, teaching, and crafting the harmonica in
a manner that is unrivaled. As mentioned he teaches several professionals in
the Chicago area including Corky Seigal(sp) and is known worldwide by those
same professionals as a Master Harmonicists(if that's even a word, but it
sound good). Any of you that are unfamiliar with Joe's work, I urge you to
investigate. Don't expect to pay twenty dollars for one of his harps, but
they are worth every penny. Also don't expect it overnight. Each of his
instruments are custom made. Below is how you too may contact Joe.

Joliet Joe Filisko
1313 Colorado Avenue
Joliet IL  60435
(815) 725-9095