Re: Charlie McCoy (tongue blocking OBS)

I seem to remember that someone on the list mentioned that there is a
suggestion somewhere regarding the issue of salivating when we tongue-
block.  Can anyone point me in the right direction to read this
selection or give a pointer directly?  I am a pucker sort of a guy,
having an ample handlebar moustache, and puckering helps me keep my
distance from my Hohner 270's treacherous moustache-mower slide.  Any
suggestions on this issue will be welcomed also.

Regards to all,

John
JGIUNTA@xxxxxxxxxxxx