RE: ICFA 16 CALL FOR PAPERS

To whom it may concern,

Please do NOT post any more documents such as this one.  It has no
relevance to our discussions and only serves to waste bandwidth.

If you would like something posted to our list, then you may mail me a
letter describing the document and I will make a SHORT note of it to the
list, so that any one interested may write to YOU directly for said
document.

If you have any questions or comments, mail me at:

	pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Chris
Chris Pierce, OpenVMS VAX Operator, Western Kentucky University
pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (GopherAdmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx &
Harp-Mgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

JHODGSON@xxxxxxx writes:

>Please feel free to post this  call for papers to other discussion
>groups.

>The Sixteenth International Conference
>on the Fantastic in the Arts

[...]