Re: open jams post (orig.sender)

>In the future, please be careful with larger mail that you
>send to this and anyother mailing list...make sure that absolutely
>every recipient wants the contents.

Yeah Chris, I have to agree with George; luckily I have a reader that cut
it up into 5 installments, but I already had it.  Maybe a leading intro
note to the list explaining what you have first could help.  No biggie.

Good info, though even it's not all that complete or up to date for the TC
area ... whadya want from the net anyway? ...  8^)

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*