Re: Amp Sourcebook. - Where to get Schematics.

>   With all the confusion of the last bunch of posts about amplifiers,
> perhaps someone can suggest one of the sourcebooks on amps that are
> available.  I've seen them around, but some are rather heavy duty
> (listing electrical wiring maps, etc.)  Is there one out there that
> reviews all the major types of amps in a couple of paragaphs or so?
> Something that would let you recognize the amp you see in the store and
> talk intelligently about it and similar ones to the salesman?  I hope
> there is!
>
> --Norbert

The schematics for most electronic equipment sold in the U S can be
had from SAMS FOTOFACT FOLDERS avaialbe at any electronics distributors.

In general, once you have found a stocking distributor, give 'em
a call and ask if thay will look up your requirement and whether it is
in stock.

Uaually they are better than the information from the manufacturer as
they are laid out in logic sequence; not what fits onto a page.
We used to use them A LOT when fixing the TVs.

good Luck,  Jim

--
Play Harmonica on the Mendenhall Glacier cruise, Alaska June 4-11, 1995
Includes 10 hours of instruction plus entertainment.  We are paired with