Re: open jams (orig.sender)

Dear sender of original message:

Some of the users of this mailing list have a maximum quota of
mail in which we can store/recieve in our mailboxes.  Were you
aware that this posting was over 91000 bytes?  I (along with
others) have a 1 Megabyte maximum and quite frankly, you maxed me
out.  In the future, please be careful with larger mail that you
send to this and anyother mailing list...make sure that absolutely
every recipient wants the contents.

--
George Miklas

"Tap.....Tap.....Tap.....Is this thing on?"