Re: Well, I got a CX12. Very nice!

I cannot reccomend Harmonigopher enough.  The indexed searches of the
past archives are priceless.  The way I get to the harmonigopher from
the .edu sys I'm on is by typing gopher and hitting return.  (The gopher
servermis available in my home directory.) I then type o for other.
Return again.  The screen I then see is lacking the address.  Type in the
address.  In this case gopher.wku.edu return and you're in.  The rest of
the process is menu driven and online help is available at all times.
I'm sure there are plent of other clever ways to access the harmonigopher
this is just the one that I know.  FJM