Amp Sourcebook.

  With all the confusion of the last bunch of posts about amplifiers,
perhaps someone can suggest one of the sourcebooks on amps that are
available.  I've seen them around, but some are rather heavy duty
(listing electrical wiring maps, etc.)  Is there one out there that
reviews all the major types of amps in a couple of paragaphs or so?
Something that would let you recognize the amp you see in the store and
talk intelligently about it and similar ones to the salesman?  I hope
there is!

--Norbert