Re: my last Dick G post

Chris  P and fellow harp-l folk -- Sorry for my last post.  I'm usually
pretty good at sending things off-line when they should be, but in the case
it went to the list since addressing feature was on automatic pilot and..
whoops.

Like the amp discussions since I'm looking for one again (that never ending
process of buy this one, sell it, buy another...:)  There's gads of this
stuff on the guitar boards recently also, if anyone is interested.

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*