Re: Harp in the bible

With regard to:

> I searched the electronic version of King James Holy Bible
> for the verses mentioning "harp". The following is the result.

That would be pretty cool, eh? Trouble is, I reckon in Biblical times they
were probably more into the "original" harp (ie the frame with strings (to
give it a very bad description!)). Still, it's a thought. Maybe they had both?

Although somehow I can't really imagine David writing his Psalms whilst
playing a harmonica.

It was an interesting search though.  :)

Andy
       Mail sent by: Andrew Merrett (aka Brillig)
      /||\  ||~~\| | Internet E-nail: is_c527@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     / || \ ||  ||_| Snail Mail: 11a Berrylands Road, Surbiton, Surrey,
    /~~||  \||  | |              KT5 8QX, ENGLAND.
   /   ||   ||__/ |  Telephone: UK: 081 390 8790  Int.: +44 81 390 8790
   For the latest notices from both Andy and Brillig, at your prompt type
                     finger is_c527@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx