TIM MOODY- ARE YOU IN?

    TIM MOODY - TIM MOODY - TIM MOODY.

 Sorry 'bout that, I wanted to get you to see it :-)

Hi, A while ago I asked about getting your mag. in the U.K.

You said you were looking for a distributer here, but had not found one yet.

So..
     I wrote and suggested two possible contacts for you, on two different
 occasions.

 I got no reply, so I assume you missed both posts.

 Half an hour ago I spoke to my friendly (and I *do* mean friendly)
 music shop in the town where I work, and told them of your plight.

 As they are about to become Honer distributer/agents as well as other
 harp related stuff, they would be interested in talking to you about it.

 So me teaching one of them to bend notes must have had a profound result!

 Anyway the info is.......

	MINSTRELS MUSIC SHOP.
	38 SUNBRIDGE ROAD.
	BRADFORD.
	WEST YORKSHIRE.
	BD1 2AA.
	ENGLAND

	Tel. (U.K.) 0274 - 390847

	And the FAX No. is the same.

 I hope to be the first person around these parts to buy a copy of your mag!

 (The other two firms I suggested were Dave Mallinson Music. Cleckheaton.
  West Yorkshire and Norman Ives of Norfolk. Norman handles HIP in The U.K.)

 I've done me best, and I cann't do no more.
 Gordon