Re: Harp repairs.

Norbert,
  The spare reeds that I have come from old harps. Never throw away any harp
parts.  The instruction booklet should have come with the Lee Oskar toolkit,
which also addresses your last question about reed offset. I can never
remember which way to adjust the offset. I usually look in a Lee Oskar spec
sheet or something. As well as offset, you might try "flossing" your reeds.
I take a small piece of .001 steel(thick tin-foil looking stuff) and run it
up under each reed on the reedplate, removing any minute particles that
acumulate(from breath). This can sometime be the cause of bad action or
sounds.

Tim Moody