Re: Harp repair

For all you British harpsters out there who, like me, would be
hard pushed to trust your ears enough to make your own repairs,
there's a centre down in Yarmouth that'll do it for you by post
at not too much cost (cheaper than buying new ones anyway) and
you have a quality guarentee in that the repairs are done by
Harmonica World Champion Paul Kellings (although I'm not sure
how they work these things out exactly - do they race toward the
end of a Sonny Terry riff or what?).  I have the address and details
if anyone's interested.  Has anyone used these guys, and if so how
do they rate?  Does anywhere else offer a similar service?

Rob