HIP is good stuff!

--- Begin Message ---
    Nice to see Winslow Yerxa on the HARP-L list. He is very knowledgeable and
    an accomplished musician, a bonus to this list. His publication HIP
    (Harmonica Information Publication) is of high quality and packed with
    GOOD information. I don't have the subscription details at hand right now
    but will post them soon if Winslow doesn't. I had the pleasure of meeting
    him and attending one of his seminars at SPAH in Detroit this fall and
    also at the World Harmonica Championships in Germany in September.
                        [Unsolicited plug - GET HIP!)
                                                                Jack Ely

--- End Message ---