Re: Slide Harp?

> I'm really tempted to drop 50 for a Richter Slide Harp. Got any yea's
> or nay's on 'em. What's the difference in it and a regular chromatic?
> Are they durable?
>
> Thanks, Ted

The slide harp has the same layout as a regular diatonic making it a more
familiar chromatic like harp for many diatonic players. The slide then
gives you the extra notes that get left out on a diatonic plus the sharps
and flats of a chromatic. I haven't played one yet though. I'd too would
be interested to hear what people think of it regarding how similar it is
to a diatonic and wether or not it has a bright sound or more of a dirty
sound like the old marine bands....
						-Todd