Re: how do I hold e-mail?

> Could someone give me a refresher on the protocol to remain on
> the Harp-l mailing list but to temporarily not receive my mail.
> I'm going on a long vacation, and I don't want my coworkers to
> get bogged down with harp mail when they review my e-mail.
>
> Thank you,
> Janet Lieberman
> liebermanj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Janet,

All you do is send a message to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with
the message body consisting of

set nomail blues-l

then

set mail blues-l

to get it back.  (I think... it's been a while.)

Ron

--
  Ron Nelson              Jake liked his women how he liked his kiwi fruit:
  rnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx    firm yet yielding, sweet yet tart, and covered with