Re: Harmonica Trios

--- Begin Message ---
>Dave writes...

>I am part of the Windy City Harmonica club and Al Fiore is part of the club.
>He was a former harmonicat and directs his own group of the same sort at the
>club.  It has been fun seeing his group work and play.

>Dave

Hi Dave,

        You're too modest about your club. In my opinion Windy City Harmonica
club is one of the best around. Perhaps we met at your 1992 Windy City
Harmonica Festival. It was quite an affair and I have many fond memories of my
visit there. Maybe other HARP-Lers would like to hear more about WCHC.

        I heard there was an Al Fiore's Harmonicats group active. - I
understand they all have the right to use the name. Don Les recently formed a
new group. That makes the original three - Al Fiore's Harmonicats, Don Les'
Harmonicats, and Jerry Murad's Harmonicats - all currently active. [Too bad
they are not playing together, but that's another story - sigh].

BTW - I heard Al was in the hospital, can you give an update?

                                        Best regards to you and all WCHC
                                        Jack - Buckeye State Harmonica Club
+ Jack N. Ely, Operations Mgr.    Internet: SYS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx +
+ Ohio Department of Education              ely.j@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          +
+ Information Management Services   BITNET: N/A                          +
+ 2151 Carmack Road                   UUCP: mecsys!ely                   +
+ Columbus, Ohio 43221           Voice: (614)466-7000 FAX: (614)466-0022 +
+"Have harmonica, will travel."                  [|OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|]=<] +
+  Wire Cat Daddy, Columbus                      /_________________/     +

--- End Message ---