Re: introduction

Bart writes about trying to overblow notes, and how he can do it
with the cover off, holding down the blow reed, but not otherwise.

I got the same problem.  I've tried releasing the reed after I hold
the overblow for a while, but it just *immediately* starts vibrating,
all the air goes out the blow reed, and my overblow is lost completely.

People can actually do this with the cover on????  Insane!

--looking forward to some tips...
*  Paul V. Brown                * "Yes sir,                    *
*  paul.v.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   *  I can boogie..."            *
*  puh. +358 31 2407 375        *                --Baccara     *