introduction

I have just become aware of this list through Winslow Yerxa. Having a
bit of trouble getting from internet to bitnet.
Since I found my name being mentioned, I thought I would try to make
contact. I am interested to talk to anyone interested in the physics
of harmonicas. I wrote a paper on the subject in 1987 in an
Australian Journal called "Acoustics Australia". Since then I have
also been doing some simulations on computer also.

Robert Johnston
Dept. Business Systems
Monash University
Clayton 3168