Re: Blues Artists - photos

On Mon, 1 Nov 1993, CHRIS wrote:

> Since when is his nickname "Harp Dog". I've always seen the name "Sun", which
> is also in his harp book.
>
> chris

I got one of Tony Glovers books called... oh hell.. I can't remember what
it is called. Anyhow the book contains transcriptions from quite a few
blues artists (some of the transcriptions contain mistakes though). The
book is simply a book of harp music.... It's not the book "Blues Harp"
though. Anyhow, my point is... on this book the author is listed as Tony
"Harp Dog" Glover.
						-Todd