Re: HELP!

>  Help me please!  I am having a terrible time bending notes.  I know this
>  sort of thing comes with practice, but could someone give some advice to
>  help me along?
>
>  Thanks in advance,
>  Mike

  	Mike, I had a H#ll of a time bending notes, until a 28 year veteran
  of harps told me how to do it.  It was described similar to what follows...

  	When you want to bend the note, you have to open your throat and close
  off your nasal passages, in effect bringing the sound out of your head and
 into
  your lower throat.

  	I don't know if I an describe it as well as this guy did, but I hope
  this helps...

  				Rick "Cottonmouth" Johnson