Re: Studios

I don't know much about studios except that they tend to be expensive.
In my university's Communications Dept., however, you can record for nothing
more than the price of the tape if you let a R-TV student do the recording.
The tape will probably cost around $30 a reel.

Another option is too use a 4 track home recorder.  These are very easy to
use and you may be able to find one you can borrow for a bit.  If not, many
music stores 'rent out' this equipment.  The sound quality will not be as good
as studio and you will have a hell of alot more mixing and working, BUT it
is a much cheaper way to go.

Mike