Please forgive my ignorance but several contributors have mentioned
valves on reeds.  I'm not familiar with this terminology.  I'm used to
playing Marine Bands and Golden Melodys.  Is this valve something you
buy and add on or do some harps come with them or what?
|Richard A. Murphy          U14663@xxxxxxxxxxxx                   |
|University of Illinois                                           |
|  at Chicago                                                     |

This archive was generated by a fusion of Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and MHonArc 2.6.8.