Re: Harmonica Gods

On Wed, 13 Jan 1993 sawyer@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Two of the finest blues harp players I have heard never receive
>mention on this list, to my recollection. One is George "Harmonica"
>Smith who made one recording in his own right on London records in the
>early 1970's.

George also recorded an album entitled "Boogie'n with George" Murray
Brothers MB1001 in 1982.

The album was produced by Rod Piazza, who also plays on it. The cover
has some superb photos of George. It's probably deleted now and the last
address for Murray Brothers I have is 4426 Linwood Place, Riverside, CA
92506.