Re: BLOWN REEDS

I have a Marine Band and a Pocket Pal in C.  I can't seem to get a clear note
out of 8 draw.  I can get a good 9 draw so I thought it wasn't that it it was
so high. Is 8 draw a usual trouble spot?

        I would like to get another harp, one in the key of D.  I like the
pocket pals plastic comb and was wondering what if the Pocket Pal was available
in the key of D?  What other harps have plastic combs?  Also, when I get one,
how long should I take to break it in?  How much easy playing do I need to do
before I can wail on it?
                                                                Bill C.