BLOWN REEDS

I have a box with about 15 Hohner harps (Pro, Marine Band, Blues, Special 20)
in it with one reed bad on each.  Does anybody have experience with (a) drilling
the rivet out of the bad reed, (b) drilling the rivet out of a longer reed on
another reed plate, (c) cutting the longer reed to the right length, and (d)
riveting the replacement reed?  I'm going to try it but would like to know:
  1. What size drill bit to use.
  2. How to cut or grind the replacement reed to size (or maybe someone sells
replacement reeds).
  3. Where to get rivets or what to use as a rivet.
  4. How to stake the rivet (I have a staking tool if that helps).

Of course, it is always a draw reed and usually number 3, 4, or 5 hole.  Thank
you for any info you can provide.  I am new to this discussion group, so maybe
there has been a posting of this very info in the past that some wonderful
person could forward to me from the archives.