Re: Reprint: Christmas satire - the Lost Harp

Hee hee hee!

Why yes, I remember my first harp.  Never did turn up again, though.
It did last the ~24 hour span though.  Barely.  <grin>

I think I remember McManus writing about a similar experience.
"The First Hatchet!"  Being unwrapped under the tree, then heard with
an odd dopplar effect  "Now don't chop anything..."  Yeah sure... <grin>

later...
--
  Ron Nelson              Jake liked his women how he liked his kiwi fruit:
  rnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx    firm yet yielding, sweet yet tart, and covered with