Greetings. (Re: Practice Question)

>>>>> "TM" == Tim Moody <timm@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

TM> Hire a chauffeur!

Well, I use one of those harmonica holders so I can drive and play the
harp at the same time.  It's usually pretty dark when I go home so I
doubt people see me.  <grin>

Anyhow, this is my first post to the list (``Hi!'')--I subscribed a
couple of days ago and have read through all the archives.  Anyhow,
I've been playing the harp all of maybe six months.  Two friends gave
to me a harp (Huang Bac-Pac Harp), a holder, and ``Bending the Blues''
as a graduation present.  Anyhow, I'm stilling blowing . . .

For the life of me, I haven't figured out how to play an F# on a C
harp.  It's been driving me nuts (for playing in G).  It's a blow
bend on hole 6, right?  How long did it take you guys to get bending
down?  Anyhow, thanks to all on the mailing list for providing me
motivation to keep on harpin'.

=D----Abel Chow (abel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - ESL (408)738-2888 x4388
Emacs, Perl, TeX/LaTeX, Amiga, King's X, Cal Bears, Ovation, Hohner . . .