Please "nomail" me!

Hi there.  I'm sorry to clog up the list with this, but I'm afraid I don't
know what else to do.

I mailed the listserver, asking that I be put on "NOMAIL" status.  It won't
let me, however, since it thinks I'm not on the list in the first place.
The problem is, when I originally subscribed, my address was reported as
being "hoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", although now it's reported as
"hoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".  cif and roundtable.cif are the same machine, but
evidently the hostname is now being reported differently than it was before.

So for anyone who has the power to do so, could you please set the entry
"hoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" to "NOMAIL" for the time being?
Even better, could you also change the entry to "hoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
so that I can myself change the settings in the future?

Thanks,
  - Hoss
--
H. Y. Firooznia -- <hoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>