Re: Practice time....

Part 2:

timm@xxxxxxxxxx (Tim Moody) writes:

>Man, if I can't squeeze off at LEAST an hour a day, I'm no good to anybody!
>
>Tim Moody

:I understand.  But since I'm not very good to start with, only 10
:minutes a day will keep me up to skill level (and maybe help me
:improve).

:Sad but true.

:Chris
:pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What I meant by being no good to anyone was on the same level as not having
my morning cup of coffee. I just can't function, I'm grumpy, pissed off, and
don't even talk to me. But give me an hour to play and I'm OK. :-)

Tim "I Hate Those Smiley Faces :-)" Moody