Re: Speak up...

Yup, that's about it.  My roommate bought the Simpsons Sing the Blues
CD the other day, and one selection on it (Moanin' Lisa Blues) has
Harp in it by John Sebastian (I think that is right).  Anyway, his
name is familiar but I can't place him.  Has anyone else heard of him?
=====

Wow, a blast from the past... He was the leader of The Lovin' Spoonful. Had
a comeback hit about ten or fifteen years ago with Welcome Back (from
welcome back Kotter, TV show). He's always had some harp music in his
stuff. A pleasant tone...

skip