Re: POST#1 BSHC/HARP STUFF SOURCES

    If anyone would like to receive a complimentary issue of our BSHC
    newsletter "Harmonica Dispatch" let me know. I am co-editor of HD and we
    are anxious to hear from anyone who may want to contribute articles,
    educational material, or newsy items. The new editors want to make HD
    more interesting and valuable to our readers. A full club membership in
    BSHC is $10 per year and an associate membership or senior (55+) is $5
    per year. Both include 12 annual issues of HD. Write to....
     Harmonica Dispatch; Jack N. Ely; 1991 W. 3rd Ave.; Columbus, Ohio 43212

                                                or send me mail via HARP-L
    SOURCES FOR HARMONICA STUFF:
(Deleted)
---------
this is absolutely great stuff. I plan to print it all out and take it home
to fully digest it. Thanks for posting all this good information.

Please do send me an issue of the BSHC. Wish I was close enough to come to
some of your meetings.

Robert L. Williams
HMB 161
Gallaudet University