Thanks - and a request

Many thanks to everyone who posted advice on bending.  The method of
tipping the harp up to your nose seems the easiest way to do it (and
is perhaps easiest to explain), but I learnt from every method!  I'm
really keen to improve my playing, and several books have
been mentioned, but please could someone post the full details :

 Title
 Author
 Publisher
 ISBN Number (if possible)

The book stores in this part of the world don't stock harp books, so
I'll have to order overseas.  I've sent off to the Hohner store in
Johannesburg, but I'm not sure what they'll have to offer.

Cheers

Simon

Simon Walsh        g92w5505@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Newton thought he had it all figured out, and then along came Michael
Jordan...
                   |       ___
                   |     /  - \\
                   |     \____/ \\