Magazines and such!

I have a couple of different topics to discuss in this one.

Let's start with something that I just really figured out.  I realized
that when playing a difficult hole (i.e. the 1 or 2 hole) that by
breathing through my nose as well as through the harp the sound
becomes more rich and full and losses the cramped sound.  I assume
that several of you knew this already, but this is a new one for me.
Just a tid-bit.

Next, magazines?  Are there any Harp magazines.  Are there any
magazines that have harp articles and such in them regularly.  If
anyone has any ideas on these (and addresses for subscription) it
would be greatly appreciated.

I guess that's it for now,

Tootles,

Chris