Finger microphones

	I've played with similar microphones occasionally in the local blues
	clubs.  They're nice in that you can modulate the sound with your
	hands (you can't with a bullet), but they let in band noise, do odd
	things to your volume (when your hands open), and if you clench too
	hard, you get terrible feedback, especially when you've quieted down
	for the vocalist.  I normally use an ASTATIC or a Shure SM-57
	knockoff.  The latter is a normal vocalist's mic.  It doesn't have
	the response of a static, but it's easier to grasp and lets you use
	your hands.  It's also half the price.