Names...

-	I think this list could be about to run into to some trouble with
	conflicting names in messages.  While we only have one Bill, Caroline,
	Chris, Tim etc it will be fine.  But two could make things a bit
	confusing.  An ideas to overcome this?  Maybe aliases or something I
	don't know.  Still if you think not trash this idea.

Lucky Luke.-
        LUKE JAMES:			>
                                       <     This is the end, beautiful friend,
   Undergraduate of the                 >    This is the end, my only friend,
DEPARTMENT OF RURAL SCIENCE            <     THE END...
  UNE, Armidale Australia               >                   _--_|\
                                       <     The Doors     /      \
E-Mail: ljames1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         >                  \_.--._/
                                       <                         v