RE: What types?

Well I'm HARDLY world-class, I play strictly for myself and haven't
had the time to play with a band or anything. As far as bending, it is
something you just will get one day if you keep trying. If you want to
get an idea of the muscle motion involved, say "ooooooo" in a fairly
high voice, then drop the "ooo" down to a very low note. That feels
like the same motion I make when I bend. You'll probably sound like an
idiot, too. :) But it just takes trying and trying, it took me a few
years to get it.