Beginner needs help

Although I've been a blues harp fan for over 20 years I was content to listen
and play guitar.  However, a recent hand injury put a temporary stop to my
guitar playing so I bought a Special 20 (C) and the only harp book which the
store carried.  I've progressed through the introductory section and can now
play a few things using 2/3 note chords.

When I started working on single notes a few days ago I ran into a problem - I
can't get a good note on draw 7.  If I block the adjacent holes with my
fingers I have no trouble but if I put my lips to the harp I find the draw 7
note very hard to start.  It seems to be very dependent on harp position and
attack.  All other draw notes sound fine.  I've read a bit about reed
adjustment on this list so am wondering if some tweaking is in order.  Before
I run the risk of damaging my investment I would appreciate any advice which
experienced harp players would be willing to offer.

Thanks,

Clint
---
Clint Pulley                         | Internet:  u001@xxxxxxxxxx
38 Townsend Avenue                   | Delphi  :  CLINTP
Burlington, Ontario, Canada L7T 1Y6  | CIS     :  73247,3245