getting on

This is my first time on bitnet.  I'm still learning the protocol with this
klutzy program.  Will this get through to the outside world?  Do any of you
use 4th position much?  I mean 4th position on the TRADITION labeling, not
the logical pythagorean ordering that Musselwhite and others use.  (Even the
musselwhite album/book get this confused, have you noticed: the album calls
his Azure Para whomever thing 4th position, while by the book it would be in
5th position.  Or maybe I'm getting em backwards--now I forget which
position it is.  4th position on the traditional labeling, as I understand
it anyway, is--for example--playing a C harp in the key of E.  On the modern
more logical labeling, that would be called 5th position, and 4th would be
playing a C harp in the key of A.  Anyway, 4th has some interesting
resources.  Try "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlement", starting off on 2-blow, and
using those precise bends to get the right notes out of 2draw and 3draw.
What do you think?  Jazz it up--it works!  This darn message better get
through to the outside world.